5.27.2011

Twilight

IMG_5256 by azhezha
that was not me who hold the book, but Hanum, my besties. me who taking the picture.
Bought this for Rp80.000 today.
My school asks all of the student of grade 12 to collect a book to the library.
Every classes got different kind of books.
My class got English novels.
*i mean novels with english language.
So i decided to buy this Twilight. My school library didn't have it yet.
haha ;p

Hard to find english novel in Jogja.
So far, i only know one book store which sells impor books..
*near bottom escalator of Malioboro Mall.
it sell many great books..
i'm drooling over some books, but didn't have enough money for now..
i'll be back later ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave your comment before leaving ;)
i will reply as soon as i can here and i will visit you back..
thanks, i love comments ;D