10.06.2012

This or That Game Tag


This tag is now in the air at Indonesia Beauty Blogger group.
First I read it on Rosdiana's blog HERE.

Lets's start! :D

MAKE UP:
source
Blush or Bronzer?
Blush
Lipgloss or Lipstick?
Lipgloss
Chapstick or Lipbalm?
Lipbalm
Matte or Sparkle eye shadow?
Matte
Gel, Liquid, Cream, or Pencil eyeliner?
Liquid
Foundation or Concealer?
Concealer
Neutral or Statement Eyes?
Neutral
Liquid or Powder Foundation?
Powder
Winged or Rimmed Liner?
Winged
Pressed or Loose Shadows?
Pressed

NAILS:
ahem, to be honest, I'm not using nailpolish, I ever, but it just occasionally in special occasion. But if I had to choose, I'll answer ;)
source
Neon, Pastel or Glitter Nail? 
Pastel
Long or Short? 
Short or medium
Acrylic or Natural?
Natural
Matte or Shiny?
Prefer matte, but shiny is ok too
Go for manicures or Manicure yourself?
Do it myself

BODY: 
Perfume or Body Splash? 
Perfume
Lotion or Body Butter? 
Body Butter
Body Wash or Soap? 
Body Wash
Fruity or Flowery Scents? 
Fruity
Natural or Synthetic products? 
Natural


FASHION:
Jeans or Sweat Pants? 
Sweat pants is way more comfy!
Long Sleeve or Short?
Long
Dresses or Skirts?
Skirts
Tunic or Tshirts? 
Tunic
Flip flops or Sandals?
Flip flop
Scarves or Hats?
Scarves
Studs or Dangling Earrings? 
Dangling
Necklace or Bracelets? 
Bracelets
Heels of Flats? 
Flats
Jacket or Hoodie? 
Hoodie

HAIR:
source
Curly or Straight? 
Wavy, hehe
Bun or Ponytail? 
Ponytail
Bobby pins or Butterfly clips? 
Butterfly clips
Hair Spray or Gel? 
None
Long or Short? 
I want long, but I can't stand :(
Mine is medium
Side Sweep bangs or Full Bangs?
Side sweep

RANDOM: 

source
Because life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, its about learning how to dance in the rain
#favoritequote :)
Rain or Shine? 
Shine, but sometimes I missed rain too.
Summer or Winter? 
Summer
Chocolate or Vanilla? 
Chocolate for sure!
Pool or Beach? 
Beach
Mall or Online Shopping? 
Mall, but OlShop if it is cheaper, hehe
Cokes or Pepsi?
None! I didn't like soft drinks nor carbonated drinks.
Donuts or Pastry?
Donut!

done!

Now, I tag all the members of MakeUp-Nista group!
and you my lovely reader!
Curious to see your answer guys!
\^o^/
au revoir!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Hey wavy is great. Oh n not liking carbonated deink is the best thing. All that sugar is bad for us right lol. Oh n I love love that quote abt dancing in the rain! Very very true!

    ReplyDelete

leave your comment before leaving ;)
i will reply as soon as i can here and i will visit you back..
thanks, i love comments ;D