10.24.2012

L'Oreal Base Magique

IMG_4374
L'Oreal Base Magique
Transforming Smoothing Primer
Rp 149.000,-
15 ml

L'Oreal said:
"Smoothness you can touch, transformation you can see, even up close!
Base Magique transforming smoothing primer instantly smoothes pores and creates an even surface, so that you get a more flawless make-up result that lasts. The silky, lightweight formula glides onto skin and minimises the look of pores and fine lines to transform your skin surface."
Packaging:
Its quite small. The jar is made of glass and the lid is from a sleek black plastic with L'Oreal logo on top of it. Did you get the feel that its an luxurious product?
Description:
This is actually a face primer to keep your makeup stay all day.
But I only use it as an eyeshadow base.
I use only that much above for one eye.
For the entire face, I think you only need a corn seed size.
I'll give an update if have try this for my face.
So, with this much products, maybe this will last for more than a years for me who only use this on eyelid, haha ;p
Actually, I'm not quite sure about the quantity, because there's no info on the jar and it doesn't come with a box, I found on Sasa its 15 ml.
IMG_4389
The textures is thick and like a gel. If you touch it, the primer is kinda bouncy like a jelly.
The colour is light pink, its cute, hehe ;p
After you apply this your skin will become soooo smooth like there's a wax layer.
I can easily apply my gel liner after that.

The best thing is this primer hold my eyeliner for a day long!
Noted that I use my makeup at morning around 6.30 before school, then at school with my oily lid and I take wudhu for 2 times.
At 5 p.m., the eyeshadow and the liner is still there! :O
Eventhough the wing of the eyeliner  and the eyeshadow is a bit disappeared because I rub my eyes, overall, the liner is still 90% fine.

Swatches:
I  use both colors from Oriflame perfect match eyeshadow duo, light pink and light brown, and Revlon luxurious color satin eyeshadow in silver.

I had a hard time on finding a good way to use the oriflame eyeshadow because they are a bit chalky and not pigmented. Revlon has great quality, but still I need more than one swipe to get the perfect silver.
IMG_4414
1 swipe without primer.
Abrakadabra! Magic happens!
IMG_4413
1 swipe with L'Oreal Base Magique!
See the difference right?
The oriflame eyeshadows becomes more intense and so does the Revlon eyeshadow!

Pros:
+Luxurious packaging
+Quite small, travel friendly
+Makes your skin becomes smooth
+Hold my makeup all day long
+Makes the eyeshadow more intense
+Easy to blend on eyelid, don't know yet how it blends on face
+Pink jelly textures, hehe

Cons:
-Expensive for college student -_-
I would love to re-purchase if only I could.

fyi, I got this for free from L'Oreal because I won a quiz on L'Oreal Facebook Page.
But no one forces me to do this review, except my self la, this is honest review from me.

Read here to know what I got:

Overall, I love this Primer.
I would recommend this to you! :D

Have you tried this primer?
Share me your experience! :D

9 comments:

  1. waaaa, ternyata base ini bisa buat mata juga *ga pernah kepikiran*

    bagus yak, jadi pengen coba :p

    btw following you ^^

    http://utotia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hihi.. kepikirannya gimana sis? udah pernah coba?
      aku malah pertama kali tak kira buat mata aja, ternyata face primer..

      following you back ^o^

      Delete
  2. It looks cool and promising.. really need to save money to buy some hehehehe..

    i am hana from http://beauty-chica.blogspot.com/
    mampir mampir ya..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hai Hana.. Nice to know you..

      yaa, you should buy this if you can ;)

      btw, random fact, sekarang aku lagi baca buku entitled Hana, short story Delirium by Lauren Oliver, hihi.. googling Delirium kalo pengen tahu, itu novel, bagus lhoo..

      following you :)

      Delete
  3. sayang kemasannya jar, males colak colek,harganya jg lumayan mehi yak

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iya ses, padahal setelah pake moisturizer dkk males cuci tangan lagi >o<

      aku juga belum tentu beli sendiri sih :p
      masih ada viva, latulipe, au beau yg nggak kalah bagus kan..

      Delete
  4. Ooo I'd love to try this someday :)

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great review, seems like a really good review.

    Madiha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've tried it and it's not disappointed me for some time but it tends to get flakey when I rub it too much. I'm using monistat right now and found it as best primer ever. I still use loreal base magique as eyeshadow primer but for repurchasing it. I dont think I would

    ReplyDelete

leave your comment before leaving ;)
i will reply as soon as i can here and i will visit you back..
thanks, i love comments ;D