3.25.2012

Happy Weekend

Friday was free (frii) day this week. Got it? hehe ;p
It was Nyepi Day, Saka New Years. I don't know whats the english name for it, hehe..
Many of my college friends came back to their hometown on Friday, even my friend, Laras, got home on Thursday evening.
Me? Just hanging around with my assignment. I made a list about what should I do on this weekend and shockingly, the list became so looong...
I made some papers, then made the presentation as well, then print out, then so on and so on.
IMG_0490

Friday afternoon, I went out with my mother, then she bought me the new Revlon Lip Butter! I'm so happy!! Review on the next post!
Thank you so much Mom, love you ;*
Can you guess what color is this? ;D
IMG_0378

Then on Saturday, went out with him to find for a pair of Futsal shoes.
We went to Babarsari which there are so many sport shoe shops.
We walk and walk, go in and go out from many shops, like almost over 10 shops, I didn't count.
I found out that men and women are actually same on shooping and choosing things. Very picky and need very long time. hihi :p
Look, the shoe is sooooo much. But its hard to find the one.
IMG_0389
IMG_0385
IMG_0387
Finally, based on my opinion and him, he choose this white, grey, and light green. Actually, there is the dark green version, but there isn't any that fit his size.
IMG_0411

After I got home, I bought this delicious jumbo Bakso, or Meatball!
You can't beat this Meatball!
It just perfect! The taste is very delicious, the taste is not too light but not too strong.
So far, this is my second favorite Meatball after the Bakso Lombok Ulek.
IMG_0390
And this is my sister with the jumbo bakso.
IMG_0391

Sunday morning started with a cup of hot chocolate and choco cookies.
IMG_0419
Then having breakfast with Sambal Bawang, Tofu, Tempe, and Fried Egg.
This sambal can boost my appetite for sure!
With only Tofu and Egg, but I have a very yummy breakfast. And of course eat with hand is the best! :D
IMG_0466
IMG_0470

Then I went to my fish pool with Dad and sister. We fed the fishes.
I really love to feed the fish, because they are very attractive, see on the picture? Its a pleasure. :)
IMG_0463
They are Dad and sister.
IMG_0460

Aah, I write this post while studying for tomorrow test. I have Structure test every Monday.
Have a good last minute weekend everyone!
Say hi to the flower, Guava fruit, and chilli! :D
IMG_0444
IMG_0438
IMG_0457
get ready to face another week and another Monday!
aja aja fighting!
\^o^/

6 comments:

  1. baksonya keliatan enaak..hehe
    what a nice weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mbak sarah, itu baksonya dimana? aku pengeeeeeeen (˘ڡ˘)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dideket rumahku dek..
      mantep bgt deh pokoknya, enak lagii, cuma 7rebong lagiii..
      harus coba deeh..
      b(˘ڡ˘)d

      Delete
  3. dimana mbak tepatnya? pinggir jakal apa masih masuk-masuk gitu? :D

    ReplyDelete

leave your comment before leaving ;)
i will reply as soon as i can here and i will visit you back..
thanks, i love comments ;D