1.31.2012

MAC Viva Glam V

I won a MAC Viva Glam Lipstick from Alicia.
She has amazing blog named Funny Face Beauty
Go to her blog and say hi to her! ;D
to Alicia:
thank you very much for the lipstick!
i can't get this here in Indonesia, because the price is too expensive here for a student like me. ^_^
1
2
3
4
5
7
6
It has sheer light pink brownis color.
I have warm tome lips and it was perfect!!
I looooooove this lipstick.
One thing I didn't like is the glitter. If I swipe it several time it looks too much on me.
But I just do one-two swipe.
And its gorgeous!!! >o<
Its kind of dilematic, I love it but if I use it often, it will run out fast, and I can get it here in Jogja. MAC is Only available in Jakarta I think and online shop.
But its like IDR 200.000,-
aaaah.. I feel sooo lucky this time..
Wish I can be as lucky as this for the Naked 2 giveaway, hehe
amin amin amin


And this is me with the lipstick.
Sorry, not a clear picture, this was in hurry. I'll try to take another picture.
8


I'm going to pay my college fee and go to school to find some school information.
always smile and have a good day bloggies ;D

2 comments:

  1. Very nice! Congrats on winning!!
    Just checked her blog, very nice, thank you for sharing!
    =)

    ReplyDelete

leave your comment before leaving ;)
i will reply as soon as i can here and i will visit you back..
thanks, i love comments ;D